Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Top Five! Out of my list of talents my top five are, Customer service, loyalty, hands on, team work, and driven. I feel like out of all the talents I am good at these are the five that stands out the most when someone does a reference check or looks at my resume. I enjoy having a great customer base along with hard work. I have yet to work for an employer that will not say I have all these great qualities in my work ethic. I am that employee that always has a deep connection with my customer and listens to what they want and also gives them what they need to be happy and there experience a great one in the book on page 73, Chapter 3 I read “Brands need to have a deeper connection with their consumers if they are to thrive and prosper.” Thankfully I am an employee that believes in this and represent this quality of mine. When I speak loyalty I am talking about I am very loyal to my product and the customer I will not sale or even mention anything I do not use or like personally. Hands on is me having the ability to be taught something and when I am put to the test after learning it master it with my own touch. Team work is something I love as a leader, I love to see what everyone is great at learn from them and help the company grow. And last but not least me being a driven individual comes form me once I set my mind up not giving up no matter how hard the project is or how short of a deadline I have. I always love to finish anything I start, I see myself as a perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment