Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Core Values The core brand values may be compromised, driving away those loyal to the brand. Or the change may create a disconnection in the mind of the audience, giving competitors an opportunity to step in. States on page 48 in the book Chapter two How Brands are Made. I am a firm believer that if you give a customer a great experience then they will keep coming back. When I think of Core Values I know one company that stands out that could use a couple of lessons. USPS, yes the United States Postal Service. The term going postal is not just for laughs. Almost every time I go into mine by my house there is an issue. And the crazy thing is it’s always something easy on there part to fix but they are very rude and it seems like they are not in business to service people just take money. It’s sad when a company has been around for so long and they have no compassion for there customers and they talk to them any kind of way. I t has gotten to the point I rather go to the UPS store and pay more; well at least I get treated accordingly there. An organization will rebrand when it is seeking to change consumer and business perceptions about its product, service or company: the brand may be outdated; it may wish to leave its historical legacy behind; it may desire to enter a different market or to augment its current audience; or it may wish to refocus in order to appear more contemporary and audience-aware. A rebrand signifies a direct call to the audience to tell them something has changed, and encourages them to take another look. I found this quote on page 60 chapter 2 of the book. And to be honest this is what The USPS need to do if they want to stay afloat. There have been rumors that they field Bankruptcy to be honest I can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment