Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Talent,Values& Passion If I had to say, I would say one of my best talents would be hands on. And when I mean that I am talking about how I learn very fast when something is in front of me and I am shown one time. As a kid my teachers would always tell my mom that I was very smart and as an adult I have doubted that at times. I guess know days there is a lot that I do have to study for or read about to get a little further. Becoming a student at AI, after Managing for the last 8 years, I learned a lot of my skills from watching and having my hands in the pot. The only thing is with that is it will not get me were I want to be in my field I was taking back by how all my knowledge I thought I know I did not once I started in school. That doesn’t take away from my skills by any means. I am a very discipline individual and now what I want in life. I have always been the one to not care how others felt about any chooses that I have made to better my self whether it is moving across the Country or if its stop working full-time to pursue school. I am that person that enjoys working alone or side by side with a team. And when ever I am in charge I always do exactly what the quote on page 198, Chapter 7 states. “Those running the project must decide on the talent they need to execute the best brand delivery.” I am a person that loves to lead by example so when I do see that someone is knowledgeable and skilled because they have taken the proper steps in learning the skill that is needed to complete the job. I always go with the study knowledge over the hands on. I am very Passionate about being a good leader and also a great Manager. I hold myself and my team accountable to everything that is done good or bad. I have talent when it comes to up selling, visuals, product knowledge and most of all customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment