Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Passions I am a very passionate person when it comes to Customer service; I am all about making sure a customer has the best experience when I am helping them. I love to make my customers happy and build a customer for life. It does not take much to be nice to a client and treat them how you want to be treated as a customer. In the book on page 57 Chapter 2, I read “The brand should offer differentiation, based on an understanding of what the audience wants, and a passion and belief in the product or service.” I do this everyday when I am at work I love talking and building an outfits or just helping pointing out something simple whether it’s our fitting rooms, or an item on sale. I believe in order to be happy at your job you must be passionate in what it is you do. I have been in Retail for the last 8 years and I love my customers don’t get me wrong but some of them are very hard to please so that is when I become extra nice to meet there needs. When customer are shopping at Victoria’s Secret they expect to have nothing but the best customer service well I feel like that is what we should give them due to our price point being greater then most. I agree with this quote from the book on page 162 Chapter 6 “ Brand experience is how the audience reacts to a brand at any contact point, and it is the basis of consumer dialogue with the brand. The experience of a brand is a series of interactions that, over time, can encourage brand loyalty or marginalize a product or service. The consumer is buying something larger than the product or service: they are buying into the philosophy and the spirit behind the brand.” I think this is one of the best quotes on how to represent your company. Once a sales associate like myself have these down it is easy to build a customer for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment