Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Product When I think of a product Apple comes to mind. This brand is known for its great service but with a price. Brands don’t just arrive out of nowhere. They are the product of a company ‘vision’. Although making lots of money is a vision of sorts, it is not exactly specific. Any successful brand needs to be part of a clearly defined set of objectives. Which states in the book on page 41 chapter 2 How Brands are made. With the iPhone 5s, Apple once again wins the right to claim the title of best smartphone available. Apple products are very easy to use. I compare them to any of my last mobile devices and I when I first got it, I had no issue using it. My other phones I have had in the past were very difficult at first and took time to get use too. When you buy Apple you are also buying the dependability and the Customer Service. I have yet to have an issue with either and for the price of the product I would hope not. Sometimes I see people that do not have an Apple laptop or phone and I wonder if it is because of the Price point? The obvious answer is pricing, as Apple products are still relatively high for some folks out there but there certainly has to be more than just that that Apple can improve upon. The Iphone 6 and Plus just been released last week and its so crazy how many are complaining about the price but yet in still will continue to purchase; I guess Apple is just one of those Products. And if I was a Product I would be an Apple Product. Page 18 chapter 1 in the book states, Branding helped to identify origin for the first time and attempted to affect buyer loyalty. And Apple knows that best. Once you buy an Apple product of any kind you never turn else where.

No comments:

Post a Comment