Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Statement of my Specialty If I had my own Brand my statement would be. “Brand Loyalty Building a Customer for Life.” I personally love this due to the fact I do this everyday when I am at work I go above and beyond and make sure my customer will return by giving the great customer service while representing the brand on and off the clock. On page 162 in the book chapter 6 states, “Brand experience is how the audience reacts to a brand at any contact point, and it is the basis of consumer dialogue with the brand. The experience of a brand is a series of interactions that, over time, can encourage brand loyalty or marginalize a product or service.” If I as an employee did not know how important it is to make sure my ethics are up to company standards then I could not ever have a statement like the one I do. I feel like my mission statement is explaining to the customer even before they have shopped with me that I stand behind my morals and values in my business. And how I would do this by giving great Customer Service and a lot of hands on to meet the customers needs. On page 162 Chapter 6 “The consumer is buying something larger than the product or service: they are buying into the philosophy and the spirit behind the brand. This is why IKEA speaks about the ‘IKEA way’, why the founder of Starbucks, Howard Schultz, says that Starbucks offers a ‘lifestyle’ rather than just coffee, and why brands like Nike promote ambition and commitment through selling sports clothing into a highly competitive market.” I always keep quotes like this in mind when I am servicing a customer or even when I am the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment